BidFX are seeking Graduate Technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge. The Technologist programme is aimed at technically minded graduates who enjoy programming. Over a year, BidFX will give you the opportunity to experience four different roles in a rotation: Test Automation Engineers, DevOps, Platform/Network Engineers and Client Integration Specialist. As a student you might not have come these jobs, yet alone considered them as a career opportunity. Yet these roles are essential, just as rewarding and can be better renumerated then developer positions. At each phase you will pair with experienced engineers and collaborate with peers to build a world leading FX trading system. You will spend much of your time programming in different languages such as Java, Go, Python, Groovy and DSLs. You will learn as you go, and you’ll get a budget for personalised training of your choice for your career development. At the end of the rotations, you will choose your own onward career path in your preferred area.
As a BidFX Graduate you’ll join a driven and supportive team who are passionate about producing innovative, high-quality products. Using the latest technologies, you’ll pair up with colleges tackling a mix of tough technical and business challenges. You will be given the opportunity to make your own mark on this proud industry.
IDEAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc STEM degree minimum 2.1
- Programming experience with one or more modern high-level programming languages
- Relevant work experience or internships
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Proactive, has high standards of work and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Passionate about development and technology
- Interest in FinTech industry
WHAT BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast-paced working environment that promotes continuous change and development.
- Technically challenging and rewarding workplace where everybody can influence and be recognised.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Joining Bonus
- Private Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Eye Care
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company social events, drinks and lunches
To apply, please email the name of the role (Graduate Technologist), along with your CV to email@example.com.