BidFX are seeking Graduate Software Developers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge. This is an exciting opportunity to begin a career within Software Development. You will be working with industry leaders, contributing to our continued growth and innovation in this exciting industry.
Working with a modern technology stack that includes Azul Prime (low latency) Java 17+, Docker and Kubernetes on the back end, React and Rx.JS on the front end, and Swift/Kotlin for mobile apps. Whether you want to focus on frontend, backend, or full stack, BidFX will support you in whichever onward career direction you take and will provide you with the opportunity and support for you to switch tech stacks to grow your skillset. We also have a need for trainee DevOps, database developers, test automation engineers, network engineers and Linux platform engineers. You will learn as you go, and you’ll get a budget for personalised training of your choice for your career development.
As a BidFX Graduate you’ll join a driven and supportive team who are passionate about producing innovative, high-quality products. Using the latest technologies, you’ll pair up with colleges tackling a mix of tough technical and business challenges. You will be given the opportunity to make your own mark on this proud industry.
IDEAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc STEM degree minimum 2.1
- Experienced and good knowledge either Java (backend), JS (frontend), Swift/Kotlin (mobile)
- One or more secondary programming languages or scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of commonly used data structures and algorithms.
- Relevant work experience or internships
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Proactive, has high standards of work and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Passionate about development and technology
- Interest in FinTech industry
WHAT BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast-paced working environment that promotes continuous change and development.
- Technically challenging and rewarding workplace where everybody can influence and be recognised.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Joining Bonus
- Private Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Eye Care
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company social events, drinks and lunches
To apply, please email the name of the role (Graduate Developer), along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.